So enter the mind of our four-year-old...here's just a few things he said at breakfast this morning.
"Mom, an Ankylosauras IS a plant eater. It has four legs and four fingers. It's an herbivore."
"Mom, a one wind is a hurricane."
"Mom, do you know how the earth was made? It was from lava."
"I know. Let's take our vitamins. We get to open our new one." He finished off the last vitamin from his previous container yesterday. After I pulled the new one out of the cabinet..."That is as big as Dad's!" (referring to Brian's vitamin container). "Mom, let's compare." I get out Brian's vitamins..."Oh yeah, it is taller and fatter." I love it when he says things like, "Let's compare."
He did most of the chatting. My talk was limited to things like, "Yeah?", "It is?", "Is that right?", or "Oh!". I was happy for a little mix-up in the conversation - usually he asks me addition or subtraction questions, asks me to count (like to 200), or he asks if I want to hear him count (like to 41 or 43) just for fun.
=========================
Lastly, a post isn't complete without some pictures. These were taken May 5, 2010. It was soooo hot (upper 90's I think) we pulled out our slip 'n slide and had fun in the backyard with some friends.
READY, SET...
=========================
*Awesome sandbox pictured above LOVED by Jaydon and constructed by Brian on April 10, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment