Over the July 4th weekend, we road-tripped down to Virginia to spend the long weekend with my sister, Joyce, and her family. We made the most of our long weekend and packed in oodles and oodles of fun! On the one hand I wish I blogged each day while we were there about our daily activities, but getting on the computer was the last thing on all our minds (unless it was going on the internet to find a place for dinner and check movie times so that either Joyce and Jason or Brian and I could have a date night without the kids :).
Rather than skip blogging about it completely, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures. This is just a small sample (okay, so it's a rather large sample). And now that they've moved from Atlanta to Virginia, we hope to see them a lot more...a 7 hour drive is cake for us!
Rather than skip blogging about it completely, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures. This is just a small sample (okay, so it's a rather large sample). And now that they've moved from Atlanta to Virginia, we hope to see them a lot more...a 7 hour drive is cake for us!
The Pool
DC on the Fourth
Jay was thrilled to see satellites, planes and rocketships at the Air and Space Museum. He was disappointed, however, that he couldn't sit in any of them.
Goin' Fishin'!
The Biggest Catch of the Day
Sailing logs down the river is a team effort!
The True Fisherman
No comments:
Post a Comment