Jaydon's so in love these days and is happy expressing it. His declaration will occasionally be followed with "It's my favorite". This is new as of the past two weeks or so. Here's some things I noted over the past few days.
I love the air (rolling down the window on a car ride).
I love my golf balls.
I love my tractor blanket. It's my favorite.
I love Larsey. - One of his plush polar bears.
I love polar bears.
I love tomatoes.
I love my giraffe. - His Little People one.
I love salami.
I love "No Napper". It's my favorite. - "Senor No Napper" is song 4 on the Baby Dear CD by Andy Mayo. It's no wonder this would be his favorite song, since Jaydon can definitely be described as a "no napper" (much to our dismay!).
I love you. - This comes out of nowhere sometimes. Jay will say "I love you" to Brian or I and give us a hug. Also, when he's talking on the phone to someone (Nana, Pops, Grandma, Grandpa, Titas, Titos...), he'll say "I love you" all on his own. I love it when he does this. It's my favorite.
Jaydon is also feeling the love. He often says of whatever object he's holding (usually play animals - plastic or plush) - "He loves me" and then he'll give it a tight squeeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment