What do you get when you have a room FULL of GIANT inflatables?
The JUMP ZONE!
Throw in Jaydon, a couple of of his friends, and a few adventurous parents, and you have an absolute BLAST!
We visited the Jump Zone in Canton, CT this week. Jaydon was giddy the whole time we were there! It was the most intensive "workout" I've had since Jaydon was born. We both loved it! It was sooo much FUN! I wasn't able to take photos since I was crawling, climbing, sliding, squeezing, bouncing...right beside Jaydon, but some of our friends took pictures while we were there. Once I get a hold of a few, I'll post them.
I can't say enough about this place, though my description leaves much to be desired. All I can say is we will definitely be going back and YOU should come with us!
I have to mention that one of the inflatables had a prehistoric theme, complete with dinosaurs to "ride" and a VOLCANO to climb! There was "lava" atop the volcano and a long steep slide to come down. Wheeeee! So much FUN! I wouldn't say Jaydon had any one favorite inflatable (they were all pretty cool), but how awesome is it that they had one with a VOLCANO for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment