Monday, April 20, 2009

Miracle Drugs

The allergy medicine has worked wonders! Jay (and I) are 100% better since we started taking the allergy medicine! So much for that 6 pack of Kleenex I just bought...we haven't had to touch it!

You gotta love the fact that children's Zyrtec comes in bubble gum flavor! Jay chose the flavor at the store. I don't think he even knows what "bubble gum'' really is, but he likes it, which is all we care about, and he gets a kick out of the Nasonex spray up his nose. Two for two...we're so glad that there are no issues with him taking the stuff! "Zyrtec" and "Nasonex" are also just fun words to say.

He's still got some rashes on his legs, but it's very mild and seems pretty well under control. We use a lot of petroleum jelly on him...supposedly it creates a protective barrier and keeps him moisturized, which is a good thing. Here, too, he's very cooperative when it comes to "jelly time". Yeah! We haven't had to use any other ointments or prescriptions creams so far...hopefully we can just avoid that altogether.

No comments: