Jaydon tells me there are "two mans" in my future. I can't deny that he's right.
At breakfast yesterday and out of nowhere...
Jay: "When I grow as big as Dad, there will be two mans."
Me: "You mean there will be two men in the house?"
Jay: "Yes."
Okay, I thought, that's true, and that was a kinda goofy and funny thing to say.
Then today while we were at the library, in the bathroom to be exact, again out of nowhere he says...
Jay: "When I'm as big as Dad, there will be two mans."
Me: "That's right. You'll both be men. Dad is a man and you'll be a man."
Jay: "Yeah."
Now I'm thinkin'...slow down little man...you are already growing up way too fast. What's all this "man" talk about anyways? What exactly is going on in that head of yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment