Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Bumblebee Hat

When we go out, we always let Jaydon pick a hat to wear. He has three baseball caps - a yellow one, an orange one, and a navy blue Red Sox hat - or he can choose one of mine or one of Brian's. He usually chooses one of the following: his YELLOW hat, his ORANGE hat, Brian's RED baseball cap, or my YELLOW baseball cap. I think it's fair to say that he likes the brightly colored ones.

Well, this week, finally, I got Jaydon to wear his Red Sox hat. I told him it was a "B" for "Bumblebee" hat, and he was sold. The bumblebee reference is to the "Bumblebee (Buzz Buzz)" song by Laurie Berkner, which he loves to listen to. Now how do we transition from "Bumblebee" to "Boston Red Sox"? One step at a time...

No comments: