I would say Jaydon had his first crush when he was about 18 months old. Her name was Ana. She was a little girl (7-years-old I think) we met in Montreal. We were in Montreal because Brian was attending a conference. Jaydon and I tagged along for fun...and it did turn out to be so much fun! The hotel we stayed in had an indoor heated pool, which Jay and I enjoyed every day while we were there. Brian got to join us one day at the pool. The pool is where we met Ana and her Mom, Maria. We saw them at the pool every day, and our friendship blossomed. We visited the Biodome with them and had lunch and dinner with them during the week. When we weren't with them, Jay would ask about Ana and when we would see her next. It was so cute hearing him say her name. It just so happened that Ana's Dad was also at a Conference that week, although it wasn't the same one as Brian. It's so funny and amazing how things work sometimes. We exchanged addresses/phone numbers with them. If we ever ventured out to their part of the world, I'd be excited because we would be in Hawaii and I would want to give them a call.
I love going to Giovanni's. Their pizza is very yummy. I love their antipasto salad with their house Italian dressing. Their prices are very reasonable, the atmosphere is very casual, and everyone on their staff is so friendly...just the right kind of place for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment