Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun Clothes...Clothes Fun

A few nights ago, after we had gotten home from an evening out, Brian, Jay and I went upstairs to change into our pajamas. While Brian and I were changing, Jay raced into his own room and said excitedly, "I'll change into my pajamas, too." After Brian and I were done changing, we went into Jaydon's room. We found him stripped down to nothing below his waist (he hasn't figured out how to take off his shirts by himself yet), with the exception of his socks. He was bent over at his waist, standing on his two feet. One hand was holding on to the toe of each sock and he was tugging on them to pull them off. Now that wasn't going to work, was it? It was hilarious!

Another thing...

Jaydon's been going around with his (long) sleeves pulled over his hands and his pants pulled over his feet. When he's wearing socks, he'll try to pull them up so they cover his knees (none of his socks will make it up that far...this makes him frustrated sometimes), and he tries to stretch his shirts to cover his knees while he's standing or squatting...so goofy. Where does he get ideas like this?

No comments: