I had hoped to summarize at least some of the adventures and fun we had while we were in Florida visiting Grandpa and Grandma and Jay's Titas, Titos and Cousins, but today is Feb 16th and I'm far from jotting things down and pulling together photos to include in this blog. It's the kind of thing that needed to be done daily while we were there, but who has time to stop when you're having so much fun and pooped at the end of it all! I still plan on revisiting this entry, even if it's just posting a link to pictures. For the sake of moving on, here's hints to some of the wonderful (some familiar and some new for Jaydon) things we did while we were there.
Tennis
Bowling
SkeeBall
Fishing
Football
Karaoke
The Flea Market
The Park and Playground
Pomelo Picking
Calamansi Picking
The Bouncy Ball
The Tale of Desperaux
Lunch Visit at Grandma's Work
Disney Village
Joyce Ariel's Sweet 16!
Jill and Kevin got engaged!
And a summary of a visit with my parents wouldn't be complete without mentioning all the scrumptious, amazing FOOD we had! Yummy! An ENORMOUS HUG goes out to my parents for taking such good care of us!
It's quite possible I've missed something, but that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment